Digital First led the development of the Institution’s digital strategy including designing the programme for a new MS Dynamics Digital Platform, new tech infrastructure, membership service and new commercial digital product development.
The work involved significant staff, trustee and member engagement to build a picture of the priorities that mattered for the Institution. The resulting strategy and commercial investment case set the basis for the design of a multi-streamed digital transformation programme covering digital platform, new tech infrastructure, people and change management, digital innovation and member inclusion.
In summary Digital First supported the following:
- Development of strategy, commercial case and new tech roadmap
- Client side support to procure a Dynamics 365 CRM and supporting platform and procure a new tech infrastructure partner
- Business change call-off framework to support delivery of programme workstreams
- helping to build and develop the new internal digital team
- Creating and building momentum to help modernise the Institution
- Building internal capacity and capability within a governance and delivery structure
- Achieving early wins and enabling the institution to take full control of programme delivery